#SupportSmallBiz Grant Presented by Small Business Majority & Powered by Support Latino Business
Small Business Majority and Support Latino Business kick off the third annual #SupportSmallBiz Grant, honoring and celebrating diverse small businesses across the nation!
The 2023 #SupportSmallBiz Grant prizes will go to:
- Four (4) $2,500 awardees
To be eligible to apply, a business must:
- Have at least one Latino/x founder with at least 50% ownership
- Have a legally registered U.S. for-profit business
- Have been in business for at least one year (prior to September of 2022)
- Be at least 18 years of age and a resident of the U.S. (including the District of Columbia and U.S. territories)
- Be a part of the SLB Directory Network. Sign up here.
- Join the Small Business Majority mailing list. Sign up here.
Eligible grant entries will be judged by Small Business Majority and Support Latino Business directors based on the following initial judging criteria:
- Quality and substantiveness of Entrant’s answers
- Clarity of Finalist’s “pitch” for grant funding
- Context and specificity of Finalist’s business journey and future goals
All entries must be received by 11:59 PM Pacific Time, September 28, 2023 to be eligible.
Limit: One entry per Entrant and Officer. Multiple entries received for any Entrant or Officer after the first entry received from that Entrant or Officer is void. Terms & Conditions
Applications opening September 14, 2023
Help spread the word and share this opportunity with other diverse small business owners.