#SupportSmallBiz Grant Presented by Small Business Majority
& Powered by Support Latino Business + Modern Woodmen Fraternal Finance
Small Business Majority, Support Latino Business and Modern Woodmen Fraternal Finance kick off the second annual #SupportSmallBiz Grant, honoring and celebrating diverse small businesses across the nation.
The 2022 #SupportSmallBiz Grant prizes includes:
- (1) $2,000 winner
- (2) $5,000 winners
To be eligible to apply, a business must:
- Have at least one Latino/x founder with at least 50% ownership
- Have a legally registered U.S. for-profit business
- Have been in business for at least one year (prior to September of 2021)
- Be at least 18 years of age and a resident of the U.S. (including the District of Columbia and U.S. territories)
- Be a part of the SLB Directory Network. Sign up and add your business here.
Eligible grant entries will be judged by Small Business Majority, Support Latino Business and Modern Woodmen Fraternal Finance directors based on the following initial judging criteria:
- Quality and substantiveness of Entrant’s answers
- Clarity of Finalist’s “pitch” for grant funding
- Context and specificity of Finalist’s business journey and future goals
All entries must be received by 11:59 PM Pacific Time, October 5, 2022 to be eligible. Limit: One entry per Entrant and Officer. Multiple entries received for any Entrant or Officer after the first entry received from that Entrant or Officer is void.
Applications opening September 14, 2022
Help spread the word and share this opportunity with other diverse small business owners.
#SupportSmallBiz Grant Presented by Small Business Majority Application